Friday, January 12, 2018

Welcome To The Friday View

Things are really blooming around here! Well a couple things are. The other day I shared our indoor daisy with you and today as I was tending our plants I noticed our hyacinth is also beginning to show it's flowers. I am very pleased because it has been quite a while since it has bloomed and I wasn't sure if it ever would. So for today's photo I am following the same lead that I did with the daisy and am sharing two shots with you. One wide and another a bit closer.

Click For full Size Image

Click For full Size Image

Though I rarely use it I shot this with my flash. And I am glad I did because I think it brought out the flower's colors quite nicely.

Here is the EXIF data.



And here is Yesterday's View...

Thursday January 11, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment