Saturday, January 20, 2018

Welcome To The Saturday View

The weather was very kind to us today and it seems everyone was out and about. And the Cafe was no exception. We had the regular crowd of bluejays, cardinals and squirrels. But we also had another visitor. There is a cat that comes around every now and then. And he was around today. I looked out our kitchen window and saw him stalking from a distance. I opened our back door and as soon as I did he took off and we didn't see him for the rest of the day. So it seems all of our diners are safe.

Most of our birds and squirrels were not to be seen while the cat was around. But one squirrel stayed behind and made a chattering sound that I believe was to warn of the intruder. For today's photo I am sharing a shot I made from our deck while he was safely sitting at the top of our weeping willow tree.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is a short video of our sentry squirrel.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Friday January 19, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment