Sunday, January 21, 2018

Welcome To The Sunday View

What a beautiful weekend he have had. It was warm (still is) and there is no trace of the snow we had last week. Except for a lot of mud and wet grass.

I was up early today as usual and decided to head over to the park across the way and try to catch the sunrise. I am pleased to say that the sky was clear and I had a great view. Here is one of many photos I shot.

Click For Full Size Image

Almost like being at the shore isn't it? Instead of ocean water though there is a huge field. And some trees. But otherwise...

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday January 20, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise. We had a pretty one here too. But by the time I grabbed my camera and got a new battery loaded, it was gone. The sky changes so quickly. I like how you compared it with the shore. I never thought of it that way, but it is similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it does change quickly. And no two moments are the same.

      Delete