Monday, January 22, 2018

Welcome to The Monday View

Where did the weekend go? It seems like it only lasted a few hours. But I'm sure father time will make up for it by making the work week drag along. Truly though I can't complain. I have a decent job and I have the weekends off. And I used this past weekend to do some shooting. Well Sunday at least. It started yesterday morning with a beautiful sunrise in the park and led to setting up in the Cafe and photographing our guests. We had lots of guests too. And for today's photo I share this picture of some of our feathered friends having a bite at one of our feeders. If you look closely you will see a bright red cardinal hidden behind some branches as a couple house finches sit on the feeder.

Click For full Size image
See that? Birds feeders aren't just for feeding squirrels😉
 
Here is the EXIF data.



 And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday January 21, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment