Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Welcome To The Wednesday View

Although Winter is upon us and we have had some very frigid days and there is really not much growing outside, our indoor plants seem to be doing just fine. A perfect example is our daisy. We have had this daisy for over a year now. Probably close to two years. In fact it came from our old house. It has always done well but here in our new house it has really thrived. Every time it's flower fades away a new one appears.

This afternoon I set up to shoot a few frames of the daisy. I actually tried a handheld shot at first but since I wasn't using a flash or bright lights it didn't work out very well. So I set up on a tripod. And seeing as my camera was nice and steady I turned the lights down and using a low ISO did some long exposures. looking over what I captured I was very pleased. I think the detail shined through nicely. So for today's photo I an sharing two shots. One wide and one zoomed in close. What do you think?

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday January 9, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment