Friday, January 5, 2018

Welcome To The Friday View

How's the weather in your part of the world? Around here it's been very cold and very windy. On top of that we got about 6 inches or so of snow yesterday. I am so thankful for the snowblower Kim bought me for Christmas. It sure made cleaning up the driveway and sidewalks a lot easier than shoveling by hand.

We were let out of work during the height of the storm and driving was rather slow. I even saw a handful of cars stuck on the side of the road. But I made it okay. In fact as soon as I got home I had to go right back out for some groceries. At this point the roads were pretty much empty as was the supermarket.

For today's photo I am sharing a quick snapshot I made during my drive home from work. This is near Elmwood Park Zoo.

Click For Full Size Image

And now for Yesterday's View...

Thursday January 4, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment