Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Today's view is a quick snapshot I made in our backyard (aka the Cafe) when I got home from work. I thought we were done with snow for the season but I guess it's not quite ready to leave us alone and make way for warmer and dryer days.

Click For Full Size Image

It looks pretty but I would love it if our yard wasn't quite so swampy from all of the rain and melting snow we've had recently.

Here is Yesterday's View...

http://explorationphotography.blogspot.com/2018/01/welcome-to-monday-view_29.html
Monday January 29, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You got more snow than we did. I know what you mean about the ground. My yard is all mud. Yuck. But soon you will be sitting in those pretty chairs and enjoying the café from the other side of the yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow looks like a lot more than it really is. But we did get a nice coating. It will be nice when I can walk in our yard and not track mud in the house.

      Delete