Sunday, May 17, 2015

Exploration Photography Has Gone A bit Squirrley.

Hi all! How was your weekend? It's Sunday and that means that in addition to my Daily View I also have a "fuller' post for you. And today it is full of squirrels! Well actually it's full of photos of squirrels. Six photos to be precise. These were shot over a couple of days this past week. So grab some peanuts and have a look.







A few weeks ago we had two squirrels that would come around and eat at the 'cafe". Then I started putting out peanuts and it turned into three and now four that show up almost daily. It's a good thing I found a good price on them huh? And it's getting to the point that a couple of them will come up close to me. In a few weeks I'm sure they will come right up to me.

I also have a video for your viewing enjoyment. And it features none other than the world famous "Avian (and squirrel) cafe". Well famous in my world at least. And you can see it at the link below.


Sunday Morning Cafe <<< Click Here


And that will do it for now my friends. As always I thank you for stopping by and I sure hope to see you again soon at the blog.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Vary the menu & you never know who'll drop in! Ha ha! (I think the squirrels are hams or is it 'will pose for food?') . I loved yesterday's photo,but you nailed the caption. Made me laugh is so caught the bird's expression. Good job,Larry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I'm really surprised that the skunks and groundhogs don't seem to dine here as well. And we do have them. There is at least one skunk that lives around here. Just ask our dog. He got sprayed several months ago and it took forever to get rid of the smell. And there is a bunch of groundhogs that live nearby as well. As I add some more "attractions" we'll see who does show up I guess. You never know. And that blackbird at the feeder made me laugh. I have more of him but this was the best. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete