Saturday, May 30, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 30, 2015

Hi and welcome to an earlier posting of the exploration Photography Daily View. I'm getting this to you now because we are doing a lot of running around and I don't want to miss my Midnight deadline. So without further ado...


A couple of birds taking advantage of my cafe addition. And speaking of additions keep watching this spot. I have more coming real soon.

And before I go I have a short 1 minute video I would like to share with you. Check it out at the link below.


Saturday Morning Squirrels <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The bird on the left didn't look too happy to see you. Gave me the impression you were interupting the meal. Ha ha! The bird in
    the video didn't seem like it wanted to mess with squirrel at the Cafe. Just looked & changed it's mind. Oh well....Still a great
    photo session. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The birds are always a bit skittish of people but the squirrels don't seem to mind me being there. And sometimes the birds are afraid of the squirrels but rest assured everyone gets their turn. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete