Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 20, 2015

Today's Daily View Rocks! Well, actually it is rocks. Three rocks.


When Kim and I go camping I like to take a rock home from the town that we visit. It's pretty easy considering we are usually in a rural environment. It's a tradition I started four years ago. Unfortunately I missed bringing one home one year. From left to right the rocks on display here came from Cape May Courthouse, New Jersey 2012, Delaware Water Gap/Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania 2014 and Allentown, Pennsylvania this year.

Thanks for stopping by my friends.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How do you remember them? A post- it? I think it's kinda neat you do that.Where do you keep them? If they are near the Cafe,no wonder you get such a variety of 'visitors'. Welcome spoken here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool idea. You can have one from my yard next time you visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete