Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 26, 2015

Hi there and welcome to today's Daily View! 

Well I get home from work today and as usual watered to plants and filled the birdbath. As I was finishing up I happened to look down and saw this critter.


Not the clearest shot I've ever made but I was in kind of a hurry and grabbed my cell phone. I have no idea where he came from but he was very calm and friendly. Probably someone's pet. If I knew for sure that he didn't have rabies I would catch him and try to find out who he belongs to. We are very familiar with ferrets and know how to handle them. They make great pets but require a lot of attention.

On another note I have a video to show you. It was shot at The Philadelphia Zoo. Check it out at the link below.


Monkeying Around At the Zoo <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by my friends.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I heard ferrets make good pets,for the right people. Maybe put an ad in newspaper or market "Ferret seen in neighborhood'. Is the
    Cafe serving something he can eat? Ha ha! I think the monkeys are cute, but when at the zoo,I love watching the River Otters. The way they dive & roll in the water.....Family members often sun themselves with their paws over each other or curled together. Awwwww..... Thanks for the view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Yes they do make good pets for the right people. You need to spend a lot of time with them as they are very social. It's sort as the same as with dogs. I do have some video of the otters too. I'll probably share it in the next day or so. I wish I had more of the monkeys because they were really active. Guess I'll have to make another trip to the zoo. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete