Sunday, May 31, 2015

Around The House - May 31, 2015

Hi there folks! Wow wasn't the weekend quick? At least mine was. We did a lot of running yesterday and today we just did some work around the house. I didn't know what I was going to post for this weeks "full post" so I thought I would show you some shots I made today.

These first two photos are from our pear tree.



This is one of our many Vinca.


And here is our Schnauzer, Schnitzel sporting his new Summer haircut.


One of our geraniums.


And finally here is our orchid.


And that's about it for now. I hope you enjoyed your visit and I certainly hope to see you again here at the blog. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, pears! I hope I am the lucky recipient of some this year. I'll even come over and pick them myself if I'm invited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the groundhogs don't get them first :)

      Delete