Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 19, 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to today's Daily View. It's another beautiful Spring day and what better to share with you today than a beautiful Spring flower?


This is the carnation that was given to Kim when we stayed at the Allentown KOA campground over Mother's Day weekend. They gave them to all of the Moms when they checked in.

Thanks for stopping by folks. Now get out there and enjoy the nice weather :) But be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love carnations. That was such a nice thing to do for the moms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I thought it was very nice too. I love how long lasting carnations are.

      Delete
  2. I love the way you capture the layers of the flower! Such depth! Thanks for the view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. I am pretty happy with how the shot came out. Could be a bit sharper but I like it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete