Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 27, 2015

Hi and welcome to today's edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View. Check out what I've got for you today.


This is a hosta at my sister Elaine's house. I shot this on Saturday. What makes it special to me is that it was grown from a clipping of the hosta at the house I grew up in. And even better than that is that according to what my Mom always told me is that it was originally from the house she grew up in. So while I don't know precisely how old it is it certainly is pretty old.

Thanks for stopping by folks.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome history....especially for a plant! At this point,I doubt 'precisely' matters. Just 'it's old' says it all,with respect of course.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Debbie. "it's old" just about sums it up. But if I had to guess I would say it's at least 60 - 70 years old? Give or take. Maybe Kathy or Elaine could give us some insight. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete