Monday, May 25, 2015

A Trip to The Zoo

Hi there folks! Yesterday I told you that I would probably do a full post and have it to you my this morning. You know, because of the holiday. Well as the old saying goes, better late than never.

Yesterday Kim, her dad and I visited the Philadelphia Zoo. We figured that it wouldn't be terribly crowded since most people around here go "down the shore" over the holiday weekend. And for the most part it wasn't. And the weather was perfect. And now of course I have some photos to share with you. So without further delay...



This isn't as clear as I would like because it was shot through glass. I still like it though.


Yep. I go to a zoo full of animals and photograph a pigeon. Actually though you can't see it in this shot this pigeon was standing on a cage full of captive pigeons. And for you trivia buffs the common pigeon is actually a Rock Dove.




Lions...


And Tigers...


And... cats? Sorry, no bears today. I guess all cats like paper bags.



I like this shot a lot more than I thought I would.



I have a really cool video of this guy and his family. I'll share it soon.


And there you have it. I have more but I'll be sharing them later. I thank you for visiting and I hope to see you here again real soon.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos! The one of the zebra....I paused & kept looking. It's not really obvious,but I could see how the zebra blended with the background. Really cool! I think the zoo is a really neat place.

    ReplyDelete