Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 12, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View. Today I would like to share an evening shot of the Avian Cafe.

Click For larger Version


Check out the black bird with the peanut. He took off right after I shot this. There was also a cardinal but he was out of the frame. He and the female seem to shy away from the other birds.

I also have a video to share. It was recorded this morning during breakfast at the cafe. I actually created three different 10 minute videos and they are marked as Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 at my YouTube page. I am sharing Part 2 at the link below but you can view any of my many videos here at this link.


Tuesday Morning At The Cafe <<< Click Here


And that will do it for today. As always I thank you for stopping by and invite you back to see what ever it is I may share. I hope to see you here at the blog.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea a bird would be interested in a peanut. I've seen them peck at various things,but a peanut? Seems kinda hard for them.Appreciate the videos but usually can only watch a bit of them due to my schedule.LOVE the cafe!
    Let us pray for all involved in the Amtrak tragedy,injured & responders both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may be some video of the black birds eating peanuts. They are the only ones that like them and they have no problem cracking them open. The others birds don't seem interested. I'm glad you like the videos. They run about 10 minutes each so I sure do understand it takes time to view them. What I do is skim trough them and look for what interests me. Thank God that everyone seems to be relatively okay from that Amtrak derailment. I am watching the news as I type this and I must say that it is really nice to hear that in addition to the great work from first responders that the people of Philadelphia themselves are chipping in and helping. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Oh! I didn't realize their were fatalities from the Amtrak derailment. It seems six people have died, So sad and my thoughts and prayers go out to their families.

      Delete