Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday View - 27 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing a few more random shots from the weekend. I was just looking through my RAW files and thought you may like these.

This is a blossom on my neighbor's apple tree. It looks like they may get a lot this year.


 Here is a Bluejay looking for peanuts in our front yard.

And here is one I almost missed. I don't know if he was hiding or spying but here is a male Cardianl tucked into a bush in our back yard.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Love the bluejay! I almost missed the cardinal too. Love the composition! Really good catch on the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 🙂 I almost missed the cardinal too

      Delete
  2. Love the apple blossom. The color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I bet there's going to be a lot of apples

      Delete