Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday View - 13 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It is said that the best way to capture an image is to get as close as possible to the subject. Well in today's view (views) I did just that. My knees are not happy about it but I got on the ground and snapped a bunch of wildflowers. When you these compare the flowers with the grass blades around them. They are tiny. If you've seen a lot of my past work you probably know I like to dabble in macro photography. There is a whole world under our feet that's either hiding from us or waiting to be discovered. And in  a small way (no pun intended) I have brought that world to you. Have a look and I hope you enjoy.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your knees, but I absolutely love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! We do miss a lot of the smaller flowers. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete