Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday View - 24 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was up and out early again today but this time I didn't travel too far. In fact I only drove about a minute away to the parking lot of the Norristown Farm Park. When I woke this morning I checked the weather and saw it was clear so I got dressed and grabbed my camera to try for a sunrise shot or two. And I got some of the best pictures of the Sun that I have ever produced. In my opinion of course. After looking through my work I have decided on one that stands out to me and I think makes a great view. Have a look and I think you will agree.

A scene dark enough that the Sun doesn't wash it out but light enough to display just enough nature. I am very pleased with today's results.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment: