Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday View - 6 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we continue looking at some of our Spring blooms. The wind calmed down enough for me to grab some shots of both of our weeping willows. I often speak of the big willow that can be seen from all the way up the street but last year I discovered a second one on our property. Yeah I know it sounds weird to just discover a tree that's been here longer than us but it was mixed in with a lot of brush and for some reason I never noticed it blooming every Spring. And it's getting pretty big too. I wonder if it was planted by a person or if it occurred naturally? Either way I'm very glad to have both.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment