Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday View - 10 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I got up nice and early today and thought it would really nice to capture a sunrise at the park up the street. I even checked the skies from our backyard and seeing stars it was a go. Then after getting showered and dressed and grabbing my camera I headed to the park and as I got there I find that there was a low lying cloud formation all the way along the eastern horizon. Of course the sunrise was out but I still stuck around to shoot the Sun as it rose above the clouds. Now as you look at this realize it was not dark at all but if I wanted to get a decent shot I needed to meter directly on the Sun which in turn makes the scene rather dark. But I like it and I think you will too.

I also have a short video to share. I call this one Squirrel Acrobatics and once you watch it you'll know why.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: