Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday View - 20 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well after a rather chilly start today turned out pretty nice. It actually feels like Spring. When I got home I did my normal routine of letting the dog out and filling the feeders and making sure there was fresh water for our guests and since it was so nice I decided to grab some pictures too. But instead of staying out there and waiting I set my camera on a tripod and turned on the Interval Timer and let it go for about an hour. I set the focus on one of the feeders and it shot a picture every five seconds. So now I have hundreds of frames to look aver. I did skim through them and found two that captured a male Cardinal. And for today's view I would like to share this one with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love the color! Actually brings out a bit of red in the branch background.

    ReplyDelete