Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday View - 23 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was up and out early today and made several stops. I headed to a local bakery just a little after 7 am to get some rolls that tend to sell out quickly. After that I headed to the Peace Valley Park Nature Center in Buck County Pennsylvania. It's about a half hour or so from here. I like to go there once in a while and take advantage of the awesome bird blind they have. And as usual my trip proved to be worth while. I got lots of good shots of the many birds that frequent the park but two of them stand out to me. The first I am even surprised I got because it was far away. It does show a little in the picture but it's still a nice scene. Take a look at this pretty Green Heron.

And this second shot is really cool, Again it's a little "soft" but the subject is what really makes the frame. I don't name many of my pictures but I call this one "Kissing Cardinals".

I think he was feeding her some seeds or perhaps something else he picked up along the way. Either way I like it. What's funny is that they were doing this a little earlier than this shot and I missed it. Then when I saw them together again I aimed and waited. It was worth the wait.

I also walked a few of the trails while at the park but I'll save those pictures for another post.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. They are both good, but I love the second picture. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I know cardinals mate for life so they are probably a couple

      Delete
  2. VERY well worth the wait! How sweet of him to bring her a treat! I totally love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww great photos! And I too love the Kissing Cardinals!!!

    ReplyDelete