Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Sunday View - 17 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Happy Easter my friends.

As usual I was up nice and early today and I took advantage of it by getting some work done in the yard or Cafe as it also known. There's always lots to do. I really don't mind it because I get to spend time outside amongst our many birds and get to hear their song. Especially in the morning when they are active looking for food. It's really quite relaxing and peaceful. As usual I had a camera nearby and even shot some video. Actually the video I am sharing today is still recording as I type this post. But I already know I've captured some good content. But as for today's photo I would like to share this pretty male cardinal. It's rare, at least for me, to see a cardinal sitting atop a wire like this so I was very happy to get this shot. He was up there singing. I guess he was alerting his friends of the recently filled feeders. Have a look.

When I looked at this on my camera screen I wasn't sure it came out because it was rather dark. But through the magic of Photoshop I was able to adjust it to what you see here. Not too bad.

And here is my latest GoPro video. I'm really liking these and I am glad I'm finally getting some good use out of my GoPro.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment