Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday View - 18 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a quick shot I made while heading into the backyard with my camera. I was going back there to snap some pictures of our cardinals but along the way I saw this Robin with nesting material heading into our neighbors bushes. I don't know if there is a nest there but it sure would be a good spot. I'll keep an eye out but I'll be careful not to disturb anyone.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Not sure what your neighbor offers,but she's building next door to the best eatery in town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They like the big bush next to their house. It's very dense and protects them from the weather. And it's real close to the Cafe

      Delete