Thursday, December 7, 2017

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Today's throwback is from December 7, 2014 and features one of just a couple photos I have ever posted on my blog not created by myself. And it is my way to honor my Father and all who served or are currently serving our great nation. This of course is Dad's graduation photo from basic training in the United States Navy in 1944. Please take a look at my original post by Clicking Here

Click For Full Size Image

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your link didn't work for me, so I went to your list and read your original post. Well worth reading for anyone who hasn't. Your dad was a wonderful step-father to me and I miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. It's weird because I test every link. It is fixed now though. And yes I miss him more and more all the time. There are so many things I want to share with him (and Mom).

      Delete