Sunday, December 10, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Yesterday's snow came and went and in the end we pretty much ended up with a lot of covered lawns. When the sun came out today it melted what was left on the sidewalks and driveways. And that wasn't much to begin with. The roads were a little slick last night but today they are dry and clear. I got a handful of before and after shots and going through them today I found this one. Second only to our dog Schnitzel from yesterday's post. At least in my opinion.

Click For Full size Image

I think a record was set yesterday. I saw at least six bluejays and four cardinals at one time. And this photo is the first of it's kind for me because these birds tend to eat seed that falls to the ground as other smaller birds such as finches eat. I almost never see them on the feeders like this. In fact I don't really see bluejays eat seed at all. They usually feed on peanuts or bread I put out.

Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday December 9, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment