Saturday, December 16, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Well the snow has come and gone and all that remains is some spotty lawn coverage. The forty degree weather we had today is the reason I guess. But before the temp got up there Kim and I took a drive to Valley Forge so I could get some pics before it went away. And now I would like to share this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image

This is Washington's Headquarters viewed from the Valley Forge train station. The station no longer handles passengers and is now one of the many historical exhibits within the park. You can read more about it here. I'm not one to shoot through glass often but every once in a while a scene catches my eye. This was one of those times.

Here is the EXIF data.


In our travels today we also saw Santa arrive to town as we were entering a diner. Here is a quick video.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 15, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment