Saturday, December 30, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

We got a little snow today my friends. Not too much but enough to do some light shoveling. Or in my case clearing the walkway with a leaf blower. It was very powdery and easy to move. But if I waited until tomorrow I think it would freeze and be a tad more difficult.

For today's photo I am sharing a snapshot I made this morning while we were heading out for breakfast. Actually I have two snapshots for you.

Click For full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

And I have a cool video too. I shot this in the Cafe with my GoPro Hero 5. It starts with a female cardinal but if you skip forward a couple minutes another guest shows up. As always this is best viewed at Full Screen and in 1080p.


Here is Yesterday's View...

Friday December 29, 2017

And now I must go. But I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment