Friday, December 29, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

I have said many times that the best time to photograph the Moon in during the Winter months. I state that based on my personal experience of course. It seems that the colder temperatures and dryer air make for a noticeably clearer image. And tonight is a perfect example. The temperature outside our house is around 19° F (7° C) and the sky is crystal clear. There is a bit of wind but nothing too bad. Just an occasional breeze. This all adds up of course to me setting up to shoot a couple dozen frames of our closest celestial neighbor. Though it was too cold to spend any sizable amount of time out there I am very pleased with my results. And so for today's photo I share this with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Probably the best moonshot I have made in a while. And I have made a lot of them over the years. if you like you can take a look back to some of them by Clicking Here. And if you want to see something really cool Check This Out.

Here is the EXIF data for today's shot.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Thursday December 28, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment