Monday, December 25, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View - Christmas Day 2017

Merry Christmas my friends! As I was cleaning up in the Cafe yesterday I took notice to our holly trees. I saw that they are full of tiny red berries. And I gave thought that I better get out there and shoot now if I wanted to get a good photo because there are a lot of birds that will soon be devouring these little treats. So grab my camera I did and here is what I got. Well, one of what I got.

Click For Full Size Image

I must state that though many birds do eat these that they are quite poisonous to domestic animals such as cats and dogs.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday December 24, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment