Sunday, December 31, 2017

Welcome to The Sunday View

Happy New Year Eve my friends! Can you believe another year is about to draw to a close? It seems that the older I get the faster time flies by.

It sure is cold here today. Right now at just after 7 PM it is 10° F (-12° C). And I can only imagine it will get even colder. I suppose we are paying for the last two years when we had Spring like weather most of the Winter.

Last night Kim and I made our way out to Longwood Gardens to see "A Longwood Christmas". And even though it was quite bitter out I really enjoyed seeing it with snow on the ground. It really made it feel like Christmas. Of course I shot lots of photos. All of them snapshots. And today I would like to share a handful of them with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

You can learn more about Longwood Gardens and "A Longwood Christmas" by Clicking Here.

Now, here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday December 30, 2017

And here is another video from the Cafe. It's the same view as yesterday's but with less snow and a much better view of our local wildlife (AKA Cafe guests). This is part 1. I will be sharing more with each post for the next few days.


And that will do it for today. And this year for that matter. I thank you all for your support and viewership. Each day I see more and more people visiting my blog and I truly appreciate it.

Thanks for stopping by and see you in the new year.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment