Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Hi folks. After the rush of the holiday season I finally got a chance to simply relax and take it easy today. I was fortunate enough to have the day off from work. It would have been a good day for me to get out and do some shooting but I just didn't. It was a bit chilly and I just didn't feel like dealing with it. I did however do a little indoor shooting. Mainly the large orchid on our kitchen window sill. So for today's photo I would like to share this shot with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday December 25, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe someday I will have room to have an orchid. Yours is lovely. Elaine's is just about to bloom. I was looking at all the buds yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always get a small orchid. They are just as nice as the bug ones.

    ReplyDelete