Saturday, December 2, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

As Kim and I were out and about this evening I noticed how bright and clear the Moon is in the sky. It tends to be so when the weather is on the cooler side and right now it sure is. But it's not cold enough to keep me from getting outside to snap a few frames of our closest celestial neighbor. So for today's photo I am sharing one of them with you.

Click For Full Size Image

I have been shooting the Moon for many years but it always seems that there is some kind of challenge to it. Tonight for example I had a tough time getting a really clear image. I think in the end it turned out good though. I think a longer lens might help.

Here is the EXIF data.



And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 1, 2017

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: