Friday, December 1, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

Another week has come and gone and so has another month. I can't believe the year is almost over. I guess time flies when your having fun. And speaking of fun check out the fun I was having when I shot today's photo.

I shot this on our last morning in Virginia Beach. After the sunrise I was heading back to our condo in that building you can see toward the right side of the frame when I realized the footprints in the sand were mine. Being as we were heading home that morning I thought it fitting that the scene here shows me coming and going. Just like our trip.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.



And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday November 30, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment