Saturday, December 9, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Well the snow the weather forecasters promised us came through and we got a good few inches. Nothing major just enough to make driving a little slippery. In fact it didn't even stick to our sidewalks. It did however coat our lawns making for some nice scenery. And I got lots of photos today. Mostly our Cafe regulars such as some squirrels, bluejays and cardinals. I even saw a woodpecker. But I'm not sharing any of those today. Today I would like to share this guy in a very rare front facing pose (of sorts).

Click For Full Size Image

It's our dog Schnitzel! He is very camera shy and usually turns away when I try to snap a photo of him. He really does. But I was able to grab this as he was running in from the back of our yard. AKA the Cafe.

Here is the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 8, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment