Saturday, December 31, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 31, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As of this posting we are just six short hours away from the New Year 2017 on the East Coast of the United States. Mulling over what I would share with you as my final photo of 2016 I decided to stick with one of my most popular and yet simplest of subjects. And that is none other than our friend the Gray Squirrel.


Oddly enough I shot this guy at the Porcupine exhibit at the Elmwood Park Zoo yesterday. It was a bit too cold and windy for the porcupines but he didn't seem to mind.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 30, 2016

I want to thank you, my readers (viewers), for another great year for my blog. My number of viewers has more than doubled. On some days tripled. I would also like to think I've honed my skills a little bit. Going forward into the new year I have some new ideas and perhaps a tweek or two for the layout of Exploration Photography. Some will probably be put into action as soon as tomorrow. Please stay tuned!

I would now like to wish each and every one of you a Very happy New Year. As always, Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time (year)...

4 comments:

  1. It figures that you would end the year with a squirrel. Nice picture. I love viewing your pictures and I'm excited to see your changes. Looking forward to spending 2017 with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with squirrels! Love seeing how you challenged yourself. The black & white photos opened my eyes to the word 'perception'. 2017 here you come!

    ReplyDelete