Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

For the past few days I have been sharing photos from our trip to "A Longwood Christmas". Today I would like to share yet another. And it is quite a rare photo I might add. This is the 'Big" Christmas Tree near the entrance that usually has dozens of people gathered around it.


This is one of very few shots I was able to grab with no one blocking the scene. And it's the first time in my years visiting Longwood that I was able to pull his off.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday December 6, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this shot. I've never seen it without people around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot! Also the 2 "guards" at the gate. Lion dogs are cool.

    ReplyDelete