Thursday, December 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Tonight's post is going to be a quick one my friends. It's getting late and I have been busy.

After I published yesterday's post I kind of felt like something wasn't right. And after a little bit it dawned on me. This should be black and white! After all it is a World War 2 battleship. And all of the best wartime movies are in black and white, right?

So today I present you with a black and white and a little antiqued version of yesterday's photo.


Straight out of 1942. At least it looks like it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday December 14, 2016

What do you think? Which version do you like better? You can let me know in the comments if you like.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree the black & white is a better representation. The color,while good,takes something away from the era.

    ReplyDelete