Saturday, December 3, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 3, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It's really late my friends so this is going to be super quick. Kim and I and our friends Marion and Rich took a drive out to Longwood Gardens to see their annual Christmas exhibit. And what says Christmas better than a Christmas Tree Ornament. Well okay, lots of things but I hope you still enjoy today's photo.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 2, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry,I've been busy with volunteering the last few days & trying to catch up with your photos. I really enjoyed the eagle video. I never heard them before! Totally cool! I don't think I've seen a porcupine in a tree before either. leave the odd shots to you.If you get to center city Philly for the holidays,check out the Maze at City Hall/Dilworth Plaza. I'd like to see what you capture of the shrub & plant figures.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Kim and I visited Dilworth Plaza and Love Park last year. We also saw the Christmas exhibit at Macy's. If we get there this year I will be sure to share our trip on my blog :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete