Monday, December 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Although yesterday was cloudy and dark around here and I had a tough time shooting at the Cafe I still got a lot of good stuff. And like yesterday's offering my photo today is a bit soft for my taste. I love the composition though. Like many times before I would almost swear he was posing for me.


What do you think? Too soft or just "artistic"? Does the composition make up for it's flaws?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday December 18, 2016

That's all for now my friends. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for artistic. I think the background causes a focus on the squirrel. Like the impression you are quietly peeking in on nature. We know they love posing for you! I like the birds too. It gave me a chance to see their feet as they 'come in for a landing.' Really cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete