Monday, December 12, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 12, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I had a plan for today's photo but changed it near the last minute. After dinner I stepped out front and looked up to see a very inviting and ever so crisp and clear Moon. And I also had some ideas for fine tuning my technique and learning a little bit more about my new DSLR. I recently moved up from my entry level Canon Rebel T3 to a new Canon EOS 80D. And there is a LOT more options and capabilities. It's also much faster and quieter. Very good for nature photography. But how about the Moon? Well here is what I have for you today.


I also used my "cheapo" 500mm lens. Not too bad huh? As much as I would love a nice expensive big lens I kind of like taking the underdog route. It makes me think about the shot.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that will do it for today my friends. But before I go I would like to let you know that I am working on a redesign for my blog. It will mostly be fine tuning but there will also be some new features. That being said I would be open to ideas from you, my readers (viewers). Please feel free to use the comments section if you like.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment