Sunday, December 11, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 11, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I was in our front yard this afternoon tending to some Christmas decorations and filling the bird feeders when I hear a loud chatter from our neighbors yard. I look over and what do I see? This little guy up in their tree. Or rather on the side of their tree.


He was just sitting there. Not moving an inch for a few minutes. I'm not sure what startled. At first I thought there was a hawk nearby. We have had a few and they usually prey on smaller birds. But there was no hawk in sight. I did however see a seagull. Yep. A seagull this far inland and in temperatures at about 30° F (1.1° C). In fact when we were at the grocery store about an hour earlier we saw about eight seagulls flying around. Weird huh?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday December 10, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he wanted his picture taken....I noticed a lot of seagulls here in Philly too.Especially by the fast food places. I'm guessing the food is more plentiful & easier to get. I've never seen the inland before either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. They do stop and stand still for me a lot.

      Delete