Monday, December 26, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 26, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

How was your holiday? Mine was pretty good. We didn't do a whole lot. Oh we ran errands and even shopped around for some bargains but for the most part everything was low key. It was very nice. For the past several months we have had so much going on but it's all finally coming together. I would love to share more with you but I thinks it's best to wait. A few of you already know and I think you agree with me. But I can tell you that it's pretty big, at least for Kim and me.

Like a lot of you I was off from work today. It was a bit rainy and a little gloomy so I thought it would be a good day to visit the zoo. And I was right. The crowds were small and the animals were pretty active. Most of them at least. Including my favorite. The River Otters.


What a ham! They sure like to show off. Here's a short video too.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday December 25, 2016

And that will do it for now. But I'll be back real soon with more from the zoo. I hope you will join me because I got some real good stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment