Saturday, December 17, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 17, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well the "big" snowstorm has come and gone. But instead of snow we mostly got sleet and freezing rain. It was kind of rough early in the day but by around 10:30 am the roads were pretty much just wet.

In our journeys today I made some time to take a ride through Valley Forge to grab a few snow shots. There wasn't a whole lot of snow but I did  get some good photos. I didn't have my DSLR but I did use the best camera. The one I had with me ;) And that happened to be my trusty Samsung Galaxy S6.

I made this from four frames joined in Photoshop with the aid of Adobe Bridge. It was converted from color into black and white with Silver Efex Pro 2. Part of the NIK Collection provided courtesy of Google.


That light dusting is about all we got. No complaints here.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday December 16, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It was too icy for me to go out. However seems like nothing stops your Cafe 'customers'! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IO am glad the ice is gone. At least for now. I guess it helps that most of our customers have wings :)

      Delete