Thursday, July 26, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 26 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a look back to July 26, 2015 at the original Cafe. This was a pretty cool bird feeder but a word to the wise, I would never recommend it. The problem is that a bird can get it's head stuck while trying to get to those last couple of seeds. This happened to us on two or three occasions and each time I had to carefully disassemble the feeder to free the frightened bird. Fortunately the bird survived each time. I have since been very careful with my choice of feeders. Please Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday July 25, 2018

That will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment