Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday View - 10 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I upgraded my camera a little over a year ago I also purchased a small compact camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 that I figured I'd keep with me just in case I needed to grab a quick shot and didn't have my big camera handy. But as it turns out in our move last year I lost the charging cord and haven't been able to use it. I think it maybe has 50 or so shots on the clock. But last week I bought a charger on Amazon and am able to use it once again. So this past weekend I took it with me when we drove to our camper at the shore. I didn't shoot a lot but I did take it for a spin. And my results are mixed. I am not used to it so I am still learning some of the settings, which are a lot different and a lot more limited than my Canon DSLR. But that is to be expected at about 1/10 of the cost. For today's view I am sharing a photo of our campfire on Friday night.

Click For Full Size Image


Not as clear as I would like but I'm sure it is more me than the camera.

Here is The EXIF data.


And that is going to do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment