Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday View - 18 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I've really been playing around with my new phone today. In fact I was shooting photos first thing this morning before work. I continued when I got home this afternoon and am getting the feel for the new features the camera has. It's not completely different from previous Samsung phone cameras but there are some differences. Over time I will get into them a little more and post some of my findings here. For today's photo however I would like to show you something that surprised me today. It was a good surprise too.

Click For Full Size Image

This is the dahlia we planted last year. To tell the truth I had forgotten about it and even almost removed it from our garden. When I was doing some weeding I wasn't sure what it was but decided to leave it be. I am glad I did.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Tuesday July 17, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment