Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday View - 23 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I'm glad the weekend weather was okay for the most part because now it has become rather rainy. And hot. And humid. Oh and windy too. But I did manage to get out and do a little shooting in the Cafe after work. I fact I shot a good amount of frames over the past few days. During the week I will go through what I got and share some of the good stuff with you. And to start things off I'd like to show you this guy. He is one of the young squirrels born this season.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.



And here is Yesterday's View.

This is one of several photos for July 22's Edition. Please be sure to Click Here for the full post.

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment