Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday View - 2 July 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hello on this very hot and very humid Summer day. Kim and I are back from the shore and I have some cool stuff to share with you. On Saturday we went on a dolphin watching tour out of Cape May New Jersey. It was a morning tour that left around 10 am. I believe going out early has two main advantages. First of all the boat wasn't packed with people so I was able to get some good views and secondly it always seems that dolphins and wildlife in general for that matter are more active earlier in the day. And man were they active. We saw dozens. Over the course of the two and a half hour tour I shot close to 900 frames. They were not all of dolphins though. I got some nice scenery and a lot of seagull pics too. But those are for another day. For today's view I would like to share this with you.

Click For Full Size Image

This is one of the closer shots I made during the tour. And it's probably one of my better dolphin images. I've only gone out a few times so I don't think it's too shabby.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday July 1, 2018

Today's Link

Today's link leads you to the website of the Cape May Whale Watcher. The tour company that took us out dolphin watching. We did go further out into the ocean to look for whales but didn't see any that day. Maybe next time. Click Here to check out the website.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: